First National Trustee Company (FNTC) and Shawbrook Bank have formed a strategic alliance to offer holiday resort developers a seamless solution to customer finance.
How will this benefit you?
Choosing the right legal structure for your holiday ownership development is essential if you’d like to offer your customers a finance facility. FNTC offers a bespoke service to create a framework which will open the door to consumer finance from Shawbrook Bank.
CONSUMER FINANCE FROM SHAWBROOK BANK SUPPORTED BY FNTC
The FNTC model is much easier than you think and can be implemented alongside other legal structures. As well as helping you secure consumer finance through Shawbrook Bank, FNTC also offers the following services:
- CardScape, a credit card platform for all major currencies where you can collect fees and sales revenues.
- Management fee collection on a monthly basis with CardScape instalments.
- Administration services which allow you to focus on your core activities
What’s the benefit of Shawbrook’s consumer finance?
Shawbrook offers unsecured loans from £1,000 – £50,000 (subject to status) to British consumers looking to finance their holiday ownership purchase. Shawbrook’s fully flexible terms range from 12 to 180 months.
- Finance 100% of the contract price
- Achieve higher acceptance rates with our rate for risk product
- Joint applications increase acceptance rates due to joint affordability
- Online systems provide decisions within seconds
- Easy to use documentation.
We’re here to help
I hope to see you at the 2013 RDO conference in Gran Canaria and would appreciate the opportunity of scheduling a meeting with you to discuss how FNTC can assist you in securing a new source of consumer finance. Please call me on: (+44 (0) 7879 452 066)
FNTC – Lisa Migani – Lisa.Migani@fntc.com